Thursday, April 5, 2012

Last Post Till Italy!

So 4 days are left until we leave and to say that we have been busy this week would be the greatest understatement in my world.


Last night I was able to get away from the stress and head to Barnes N Noble to pick up a few books and then head to Starbucks to process all of the notes that I have taken and all of the plans I have put into place so far. I have mentioned this before, but I am prone to anxiety and I have felt this week the most unprepared and stressed then any other week. However, after last nights "getaway", I am feeling a whole lot better and am waiting for just a few more things to be in order so that I can totally take a chill pill! :)

Please say a prayer for us that we will have safe travels, not forget anything, and be able to shut down the constant pace we run at for this time away. 

Italy here we come! 

2 comments :

  1. You will have a great trip if you enjoy the journey of the trip! You guys are going to love it! Don't forget to blog every six hours as expected by your fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Christopher are living so many of our fantasies. I struggle to admit it, but I am openly stalking your whole trip. Not gonna try to hide it. I'm thrilled for both of you! This is a dream coming to full reality. I agree with Daniel, we will look for posts about every 6 hours and journey with you through your pictures.

    ReplyDelete