Friday, February 15, 2013

38/40

No baby yet. I guess that is a good thing. We have some stuff in our work lives to get done before our little guy gets here so that we can focus completely on him. I have pretty much set up my action plan for transitioning to part-time status at the church. Christopher and I worked together Thursday on his 6-week away plan. Please say a prayer for him and his team...the hard part is Holy Week is falling right in the middle of our maternity leave. So he will still need to be semi-connected because of how big that is at Christ Church. So, also pray for mama! :) I do have some pretty exciting news that my lovely roomie from before I got married will be visiting with us for a long Easter weekend. I am so excited about that.

Went to the doctor on Wednesday and he was able to say I was dilated 1cm! Woo hoo! I can stay there for up to two weeks. He also did a little loosening of stuff in there...stripping membranes (that sounds disgusting), but he said it starts the labor process faster. Bring it on! He did make a comment that I may miss my apt next week. That was pretty eye opening. So we got busy on making some plans for if that were the case. 

My feet are remaining swollen for sure and I did have one contraction in the middle of the night Wednesday that woke me up it was so painful. I guess those are my two "labor prep" things happening in my world. 

Waiting at the doctor...something in our weekly routine lately! :)

Valentines Day was this week and Christopher was a wonderful Valentine. He gave me a "push present" on Valentines Day from
one of my favorite stores, Kate Spade. (sorry no pic...I forgot to take one).

Valentines dinner at Sperry's!

Until next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment