Saturday, March 2, 2013

39/40 - birth

Well - week 39 was the week that baby Phillips decided to come into this world. February 21, 2013 - what an amazing, quick, and surreal day that has changed our lives for the best! 

Jack Amadeus Phillips
7lbs 12oz
19.5 inches

The morning that I went into labor I had posted this photo of my almost empty bottle of vitamins. I had 3 days of vitamins left and I was joking that baby better come because I was almost out of prenatal vitamins. That Thursday will definitely be marked in my book as the most epic, life-changing day for sure! I don't have the time or energy to share the birth story in this blog...but it will come soon.

Meet Jack: He is so precious. We have used the word smitten over and over for Jack. He has brought so much to our lives already. 



Until next week... hopefully this blog stuff can continue... now they will start "Jack - week 1", "Jack - week 2", etc....

No comments :

Post a Comment