Friday, February 8, 2013

37/40

This has been a pretty good week. 37 weeks! Oh boy!

Baby Phillips has definitely started to prepare for his arrival. :) I have definitely started "false" contractions this week. Kind of crazy when you just have to remain still for a few seconds to let them pass. It's like a big surprise 10 times a day. For someone who doesn't really care for surprises...it's challenging at times.

I took some advice from a friend this week and decided to take today off just to relax and prepare to be at home. I still feel pretty good but definitely feel tired and less energy. So when I can rest... I should.

Here are some pics from the week! I am trying out using the blogger app on my phone to post this blog so I am not sure how this will look in comparison to my other posts.

Until next week...





No comments :

Post a Comment