Monday, November 26, 2012

26/40

Wow! Week 26...a week that lots of stuff got done for the baby's room. My family was in town for Thanksgiving and my dad painted the baby's room and this amazing dresser that our dear friends gave us. It looks wonderful. 

Dresser - Before!

We were able to do some fun things with the family for Thanksgiving as well. Took a walk at Radnor, Shopped, went to the traditional Thanksgiving movie (Skyfall). 
Christopher, me, and parents on a hike (Photo courtesy of my brother)

Speaking of shopping. On Black Friday...my dad had been looking for a piece of luggage and we happened to go into the Essex store in Franklin. Little did I know that my dream stroller (Uppa Baby Vista) would be there...1/2 price!!! I was so excited. Lucy looks like she is not sure how she feels about  it in this picture below. :) 
Christopher - the proud dad!

Dresser and room: After a lot of work. 

My parents were a huge help in getting the house ready for baby and for Christmas. Saturday my mom helped us even put up our Christmas decorations. The tree looks wonderful! 

My brother was a big help too. He took our Christmas photo for cards, helped me put shelves in my attic, and changed a light bulb. He is quite the handyman himself. :)

Christmas tree 2012!

Looking forward to my in-laws flying in this week to do some fun baby stuff as well! All the grandparents want in on this bundle of joy! I am very thankful. Also, they are coming in for Christopher and the Christ Church Choir Christmas Concerts coming up this weekend!

Until next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment