Friday, November 16, 2012

25/40



Baptist hospital training

Wow what a week this has been. We went to Baptist Hospital last weekend for 2,  5-hour days of birthing and parenting classes. I definitely think we can both say that we learned a lot from that experience. We had a great instructor who had lots of experience at being a nurse and a mom. Below is a picture of Christopher trying on the pregnancy suit. That was pretty hilarious. 
Christopher's maternity suit! :)

I think my growth spurt has stopped; at least for this week. I felt like from week 22-24 baby boy was growing mighty fast. This week it has tapered off..perhaps we are flat lining for a few days/weeks (lets hope).

My dad was in Florida this week visiting my grandparents (who I am so excited to see in about 6 weeks.) He sent me this picture and it brought back a lot of memories from 17 years ago. My brother was the first child that I had a huge role in taking care of, Jr. Mother if you will. I know I wasn't always the sweetest big sister to him, but he definitely gave me some good experience in preparing for having my little boy in 3 months. Little Phil-Phil is no longer little...he is big Phillip Jr. and I am excited about him spending the holidays with Christopher, me, and my parents next week. We have baby projects, shopping, eating, and fun for sure in our Thanksgiving plans! :)

Me at 12. Phillip at a few weeks.

Until next week...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment