Friday, November 9, 2012

24/40

Had our 24 week check up! Baby is happy and healthy. Been kicking more this week than the week before. Its so funny...it doesn't get old. Every time! :)

This week...

The adventures of nursery prep have begun. We decide on our paint color for the nursery and our fabrics that we will be using for the bed skirt, rocking chair pad, pillows for love seat, and side table. I was super nervous about the fabrics because once they are cut...they are yours! No stress there right? My friend Jessica and I went to Calico Corners in Green Hills that was going out of business...40% off sale. Woop Woop! When I got the fabrics home I was no longer nervous...they are going to look great. I have a great helper to help me make all of these fabrics become cool pieces for the room (Jessica Brown my friend...makes the cutest homemade stuff animals). 

Snowfall - Sherwin Williams

Fabrics for nursery

Funny story about the fabrics. I love Dwell Studio for baby stuff. It is so cute. When I got home, the diamond-like fabric in the bottom of the picture was Dwell Studio fabric. Had no idea when I purchased that I was purchasing Dwell fabrics. Its the small things. :)

We also got a great dresser from our friends grandma's house that will serve as storage and as our changing table. It needs a little TLC and paint before we can use it but it is going to look awesome in the room! :)


Below are some of the pieces that I am ready to get off my dream list and into reality so that we can make make the big pieces to the nursery finally complete!






No comments :

Post a Comment