Wednesday, December 5, 2012

27/40

Well this was another busy week. Christopher was busy with the Choir Christmas Concerts (Which PS they just went amazing...so proud of him!) 

My friend Jessica helped me this week make a bed skirt for the baby crib. It is so cute. I wish I would have taken pictures of it. Pictures Coming soon!!!


We also received two very generous boxes in the mail from our friends in Jackson, TN. It was some of the most adorable baby clothes.

Wow!! Lots of baby clothes!

and shoes! Look how cute! :)

I also washed about 4 loads of baby clothes from hand me downs that others have given me. I think this boy is set for the first 12 months of life that's for sure! :)


This past weekend my in-laws came in town to be here for the Christmas concerts. We shopped, ate, and had a good time together. We are headed to Georgia in 3 weeks for Christmas. Can't wait to spend time with the family again.

Boy, December is upon us. I need to continue to keep checking things off the Christmas gift list and the baby list. :) 


Until next week....

No comments :

Post a Comment