Friday, December 14, 2012

29/40

I tried as hard as possible to keep off the cold that I feel everyone in my life has...unfortunately the cold beat me this week. Monday = soar throat, Tuesday = runny nose, Wednesday = horrible horrible head/sinus pressure-breathing issues, Thursday = cough, Friday = coming out of the fog!

I know this is cliche but its never fun to get sick...but its really not fun to get sick when you are 7 months pregnant. Wednesday it was so bad I left work at 10:30 in the morning and slept the whole day. 

Thanks to Trader Joes, Savannah Bea Company, and a gift from my mom...these 3 things in the picture made the world of a difference. ;)

This week we did get to meet our official Pediatrician for baby Phillips, Dr. Ladd of Green Hills Pediatrics. We are very excited and comforted by his method of handling patients. He also seems to be a lot of fun (he has a wacky mirror in his office) :)

Also this week at our staff Christmas Party: Christopher received an over stimulation of sweet baby goodness from The Carlson twins. They were 12 days old and he was pretty anxious the whole time, but it was so cute.

Until next week...


No comments :

Post a Comment