Friday, September 28, 2012

18/40

This past week has been a doozy. As my 17th week update said, we have been hosting guests from Japan. They went home yesterday. It is so good to have them but it takes a lot of organization and planning. Being pregnant doesn't allow me to feel on top of things as much as I felt before. Even so, the trip I think was a great success.

Well baby is doing fine this week. I splurged this week and got this L'OCCITANE product below. It is amazing. Its called Almond Supple Skin Oil. "Just say no to stretch marks" should be its motto. It is supposed to be quite the magic formula. So far so good! :)

L'occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil

My friend Jessica this week got a new app on her phone that turns all pictures into a Japanese Manga character. Hilarious. Below is my pic. It is quite hilarious. Hello 18 week baby bump! :)

Manga prego!

Next Wednesday we find out if Baby Phillips is a boy or girl! At that point, the planning and preparing will be kicked into high gear. Until next week...

No comments :

Post a Comment