Saturday, September 8, 2012

15/40

15 weeks

Wednesday, September 5, 2012. In Japan. On my birthday. Christopher and I led a team of 18 people to Japan for a 10-day missions trip with an emphasis on music education. We were in the city of Osaka about to perform our final concert. Everyone was getting ready and I was just taking it easy. All of a sudden around 5:30 pm Japan team (3:30am CST)...I felt a flutter. Christopher was not in the room at the moment...but a few ladies who have had children before were in the room. I asked them "what does it feel like again when..." and then I began to cry. It was so sweet and exciting. I knew exactly what had happened. Somebody went and got Christopher and he came in to celebrate this special "First". Thanks to Daniel Bell for capturing the photo quickly on my phone. :) What a fun week.


1 comment :