Friday, September 21, 2012

17/40

Cute animal I saw in Franklin Village

This week has been a pretty full week. I dont think Christopher and I turned the tv on once. Between our catch up from being away to Japan, responsibilities at the church, co-facilitating a book club, and hosting our friends from Japan that came into town Monday....I have not had a spare moment to think about "baby phillips" other than when people ask, "How are you feeling?"

I think I am the same size from last week. According to the bump.com, the baby is the size of an onion. Seriously, who comes up with this. It cracks me up!


I definitely think we need to start looking into planning some more details of items we need to research in the next few weeks (strollers, changing tables, diaper bags, car seats, oh my!!) :)

Ok thats it for now... 


No comments :

Post a Comment