Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Planning Part #4 - Excited...check!

So I have decided to keep this post simple. I am excited!!


I am so happy to have a break from "day to day routine". I love my life and I am passionate about a lot of things that go on in my day to day routine...however I am excited about that changing temporarily. I am ready to make decisions as serious as, "Should I eat gelato for lunch or pizza?" "Should I choose Cappuccino or Caffè con panna?" You know, the real serious stuff! :)


I am also excited about going to Italy to gain a historical appreciation for "old things". I have read in blogs and books about how your view of ancient times changes because of the sculptures, art, and buildings you visit in Italy. #Soexcited


Is it weird to say that I (me!!) am excited about living at a farm that makes olive oil in the countryside of Assisi for 3 days? This big city girl is ready!


Finally, I couldn't be more excited about my travel partner. Seriously, I am so ready to spend 26 special days with Christopher and just cherish this phase of our lives. God has truly blessed us greatly and with that blessing we have worked REALLY hard...so I am thankful that God's blessings and some pretty hard work have paid off to make this exciting trip happen.

Oh and just so that everyone knows we are getting in full spirit, we made these! 




No comments :

Post a Comment