Friday, January 25, 2013

35/40

Not a whole lot of changes this week in the baby Phillips world. He has definitely grown to be over 5lbs according to the books and mama can feel that for sure. I have definitely had to start propping my feet up more because of my poor swelling ankles this week.

I definitely can't say my miserable scale is off the charts yet...but it is sometimes around a 3 or 4. If I am busy, it stays at a 2ish...so thats good. However, I need to rest...and rest makes the miserable feeling become stronger. Does that make sense...no...but whats a girl to do? :) 

On Saturday we got his car seat all ready. We spent 30 minutes peeling stickers off the base and the carrier of the carseat. Not a fan of those stickers. I read the owners manual...I know how to work this contraption. No need to remind me with 100 stickers on the carrier. :)

Stroller with the attachment for the car seat in place.

 This was the "storm" after the baby shower. It does not look like this anymore...but I would be lying if I didn't say that my OCD went away for about 3 days and I just shut the door to the baby's room until I had the energy to organize it all.

Babies room is needing some stuff on the walls pronto! :)

This is about Wednesday of this week. I was able to get the majority of it all organized. Everything has a place and everything is in its place. :) I love our roman shade that was installed this week. This is at night time so it is closed but it looks great open too. :) 

Eat, play, sleep blanket...luv! Also my organic nursing pillow (on the rocker) came in this week. This is what my hostess for my shower got me. Its got beans in it or something. I love it!

Until next week...

No comments :

Post a Comment