Friday, October 26, 2012

22/40

One really special thing happened this week in the world of baby Phillips. Christopher was able to feel the baby kick for the first time on Wednesday night this week. Baby Phillips has been quite the active one for the past 5 days. His kicking has increased by the day. It's great because it is a constant reminder of a miracle to me. 

Being that this is my first pregnancy, all the firsts are sometimes overwhelming. We received a beautiful handmade blanket from the crochet club here at Christ Church. It was so sweet this week that they wanted to bless our baby with a really sweet blanket. 

I know the days seem to be moving faster and faster as the pregnancy go on. Lord, help me to get everything I need done before Christmas and not stress out about the STUFF! :)

Until next week...


No comments :

Post a Comment