Friday, October 12, 2012

20/40

Officially half-way there! It definitely feels like it has been 20 weeks...but I cant believe that in 20 weeks...life will be a whole lot different.

We have done some preparations for the baby's room. Mainly by selling some stuff on Craigslist and getting some stuff shipped off to Goodwill. It is very exciting and overwhelming all at the same time to pick out what you want in a nursery. I think most of it is self-induced stress. I dont want a "themed" nursery; yet I want it to match somewhat. I want it to be fun and bold but relaxed and peaceful. I want to use some of the items from the room that I already had and then match new/new-used stuff to it.

All that to say, we did purchase a rug this week and some burp clothes that have the giraffe print on them that I want so that I can look at other fabrics and paint to match up with those purchases. In the end, we have a lot left to do and it doesn't help that in most mom-to-be's planning that we have huge holidays that fall right in there. So lets hope we can get a bulk of it done before thanksgiving. :)

Until next week...



No comments :

Post a Comment